Why wait, renovate today with interest free finance!*
Finance your new fence with the Once Agile Visa card and pay no interest for the promotional period. You will also benefit from the added flexibility of 0% interest for 6 months on any future card purchases of $250 or more* – anywhere, anytime!
To apply you must be:
- 18 Years of age or over at the time of application;
- Employed and earning more than $30,000 gross per year;
- A permanent Australian resident;
- Not a discharged bankrupt or currently bankrupt; and
- Not currently in default or have outstanding Writs or Summons
- Have a current email address and mobile phone
Get approved now before you buy! Simply:
- Contact a participating Fencsape* dealer to arrange a quote.
- Apply online for an amount to cover your purchase.
- Receive the decision via email & sms quickly.
- Complete your electronic finance documents.
- Your local dealer will then be in contact to discuss the next steps
View the Key Facts Sheet before you apply.
* Not all dealers may offer finance terms. Please speak to your local dealer to see if finance is available. If your local dealer is not participating please contact Fencescape Head Office on 1300 582 433 or Online for alternate options.
*Credit approved applicants only; fees, terms and conditions apply including a $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and subsequently on the anniversary of the account open date. Up to 55 days Interest Free is available on all Once Agile card purchases (excluding cash withdrawals), when you pay, by the payment due date, the amount identified in your statement as the ‘optional repayment to qualify for up to 55 days Interest Free on purchases’. 6 months Interest Free is available on all Once Agile card purchases of $250 or more made in one transaction Interest, currently
19.95% p.a., is payable on balance outstanding after any Interest Free term. Credit provided by Once Credit Pty Limited ABN 99 112 319 632, Australian Credit Licence number 386194 (Once). Once® is a trademark of Once. Once is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.