Complete Fencing Solutions
You may need to create privacy and security for your family, or simply want to add aesthetic value to your most valuable asset.
The Fencescape Process
Whatever the reason, the proven Fencescape Fencing® process will provide a tailored solution.
- Quote. We’ll get back to you within one business day of your enquiry, and quote within 48 hours of visiting your site.
- Design. Ideas and advice. Yours and ours. We will design your new fence, but encourage you to be part of the creative process too.
- Single point of contact. For efficiency & peace of mind, your project is supervised by the same person from start to finish.
- Fence Installation. Your new fence is in the hands of a friendly, well trained team of professionals. We stake our reputation on that.
- Council regulations. Permits. Compliance issues. Building codes. We provide up-to-date advice and cut the ‘red tape’ for you.
- Site clean-up. The finishing touch. We care about our work and your property, removing all waste, and leaving your site neat and tidy.
- Warranty. Our workmanship comes with a 12 month guarantee.
Building a new fence can be a daunting prospect. Design, council laws, cost and timeframes.
Here are answers to some of our customers most common questions.
Purchase your fencing supplies online now and pick up later at our Sunshine Coast Warehouse
Our Happy Clients
Our Happy Clients
We have used Fencescape many times. They have been professional, friendly and always delivered more than promised. They have installed many types of fences at my property, including rural horse yards, a polvinfence and a hardwood round yard that will last forever. They’ve also installed an iron fence with a great remote control gate and very importantly a pool fence to keep our young kids safe. No matter what material used the final result has always been excellent & service great. Tim & his team at Fencscape are the only people I would call for my fencing needs.
James Home Services
We appointed Fencescape as our fencing contractor to fabricate and install a section of Main Roads approved fencing across our bridge for our residential sub division in Bundaberg. Dealing with Tim at all levels of this project, I found to be enjoyable and professional. Communication throughout the project was at a high level and this then transferred into the work quality supplied.I have already spoken to Tim about future fencing projects within our estate and have no hesitation in recommending Tim and his company to future clients.
Belle Eden Estate
We have used Fencescape Fencing on numerous occasions both on the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane and will continue to do so as their service, management, quality and punctuality is excellent. Fencescape’s work has always finished on time to the satisfaction of clients, superintendents and BMD. They are capable of building many different types of fences. I would highly recommend using Fencescape on any of your future projects.
Project Engineer- BMD Constructions