Galvanised Chainwire comes in:
- 1200 high x 60 x 2.5mm - 20m roll
- 1500 high x 60 x 2.5mm - 20m roll
- 1800 high x 60 x 2.5mm - 20m roll
- 1800 high x 50 x 2.5mm - 15m roll
The wire thickness including the PVC coating is 2.5mm. Please note: Dark green PVC coated chainwire can be ordered in for you - just give us a bell.
What is included?
- Each galvanised chain wire roll comes in a protective wrapping for damage prevention
What is it made from?
- Heavy duty steel wire
- Wire is galvanised for durability and is long-lasting
How does it work?
- The mesh size of the galvanised chainwire is usually 50 diamond or 60 diamond – this is the distance between the wire that forms the parallel sides of the diamond.
- The height of a chainwire roll is measured from the bottom selvedge knuckle diamond to the top knuckle (referred to as knuckle knuckle, abbreviated as KK). For barb top (abbreviated to BT), the height is measured from the bottom selvedge knuckle diamond to the first twist of a barb top.
- We’ve got a great selection of chain wire fencing supplies to get the job done, including rolls of tie wire, plain wire, helicoil wire and barbed wire.