Being both economical and durable, powdercoated Black Steel Fence Posts are commonly used in many types of fencing (e.g. sports ground fencing, tennis court fences, security fencing, boundary fences and sometimes rural fencing).
- 32nb X/Light x 2.4m
- 32nb X/Light x 3.25m
- 32nb X/Light x 6.5m
- 40nb X/Light x 2.4m
- 40nb X/Light x 3.25m
- 40nb X/Light x 6.5m
- 50nb X/Light x 2.4m
- 50nb X/Light x 3.25m
- 50nb X/Light x 6.5m
What is included?
- One tubular steel post available in three sizes (32nb, 40nb, 50nb) at three lengths: 2.4m, 3.25m or 6.5m
- Modern satin black finish
- Fence post cap not included however these are available for purchase
What is it made from?
- Posts are made from high-quality and long-lasting galvanised steel and are powder-coated for outstanding corrosion resistance and performance in the Queensland climate!
How does it work?
- These steel posts are made to be set in concrete below the ground.
- These steel posts can be base plated and bolted onto concrete
- The ideal size and length of your posts will vary depending on their role in the fencing project eg - if they are used as gate posts, intermediate posts, corner posts, strainer posts or end posts.
- Shop the Fencescape range for any of the additional chainwire fencing supplies you’ll need to get the fence finished and flawless!