Galvanised Steel Fence Posts are practical and economical, and are frequently used in many types of fences (e.g. sports ground fencing, tennis court fences, security fencing, boundary fences and sometimes rural fencing).
- 32nb X/Light x 7.2m
- 40nb X/Light x 7.2m
- 40nb Med x 7.2m
- 50nb X/Light x 7.2m
- 50nb Med x 7.2m
What is included?
- One tubular galvanised steel post available in three sizes (32nb, 40nb, 50nb) at 7.2m lengths
- Fence post cap not included however we have these available for purchase
What is it made from?
- Posts are made from high-quality and long-lasting galvanised steel for outstanding corrosion resistance and longevity.
How does it work?
- These galvanised steel posts are made to be dug in and set in concrete below the ground. (Check out our base-plated posts if you need to fix to concrete floors or walls.)
- The ideal length and size of posts will vary depending how they will be used in the fencing project eg - if they are used as gate posts, intermediate posts, corner posts, strainer posts or end posts.
- Shop the Fencescape range for any of the additional chainwire and steel fencing supplies you’ll need to get the job done!