Black PVC Coated wire options:
- 1.57mm Black PVC-Coated Tie Wire - 285m roll
- 1.57mm Black PVC-Coated Tie Wire - 570m roll
- 3.15mm Black PVC-Coated Plain Wire - 400m roll
- 4.00mm Black PVC-Coated Helicoil - 225m roll
What is included?
- Heavy duty Polyvinyl Chloride coated steel wire, commonly known as PVC coated wire.
What is it made from?
- Wire is galvanised for durability and coated in PVC to provide superior UV protection and greater resistance to corrosion (especially in the humid Queensland weather!).
How does it work?
- In chainwire fence installation, wire is rolled out between intermediate posts to help support and tension the chainwire between all posts, especially if no top or bottom rail is installed. Wire can also be used in rural fencing to contain cattle, sheep and other livestock.
- Tie Wire: Also known as lacing wire, tie wire is used to lace the chainwire to the steel posts or plain or helicoil support cables. Fencescape sells 1.6mm diameter tie wire in 285m or 500m rolls.
- Plain Wire: PVC coated plain wire, also known as cable wire, is available 3.15mm diameter and comes in 375m rolls.
- Helicoil: Helicoil wire is strained taut and runs between all posts to help support and tension the chainwire. It’s common to install three horizontal rows of helicoil, one at the top of the fence, one at the bottom of the fence and one in the middle. The helicoil wire is 4.00mm in diameter and comes in 250m rolls.
- We’ve got a great selection of black pvc coated chain wire fencing supplies to finish the job including chain wire, posts and netting clips - check out the range!