Black PVC Coated Chainwire rolls:
- 900 x 60 x 2.5 x 15m
- 1200 high x 60 x 2.5mm - 15m roll
- 1500 high x 60 x 2.5mm - 15m roll
- 1800 high x 60 x 2.5mm - 15m roll
The wire thickness is 2.5mm
Please note: We can order dark green PVC coated chainwire in for you.
What is included?
- Chain wire roll comes in a protective wrapping for damage prevention
What is it made from?
- Heavy duty Polyvinyl Chloride coated steel wire, commonly known as PVC coated wire.
- Wire is galvanised for durability
How does it work?
- The mesh size of the Black PVC Chainwire is usually 50 diamond or 60 diamond – this is the distance between the wire that forms the parallel sides of the diamond.
- The roll of chain wire height measurement is from the bottom selvedge knuckle diamond to the top knuckle (referred to as knuckle knuckle, abbreviated as KK). For barb top (abbreviated to BT), the height is measured from the bottom selvedge knuckle diamond to the first twist of a barb top.
- A chainwire fence is also referred to by a number of other names such as chain mesh fencing, chain link fencing, wire-mesh fence, wire netting, wire fence, cyclone fence or diamond-mesh fence.
- Shop the Fencescape range for all the additional chainwire fencing supplies you’ll need to get the job done.